SureFire SOCOM300-SPS Gen 2 30 Cal - Dark Earth
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
SureFire SOCOM300 SPS Gen 2 30 Cal - Dark Earth
The SureFire SOCOM300-SPS is the answer for .300 BLK/Whisper (7.62x35) subsonic and supersonic ammo users seeking superior levels of sound attenuation from a precision-built suppressor. It’s one of the quietest suppressors we’ve ever made.
The SOCOM300-SPS incorporates the same advanced design features that scored SureFire a convincing victory in the rigorous US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) suppressor trials. Optimized for .300 BLK/Whisper subsonic and supersonic rounds and also compatible with other calibers from 5.56 to the formidable 300 WM, its highly specialized V-shaped baffle design promotes extreme sound containment while virtually eliminating first-round flash and dust signatures.
The SOCOM300-SPS is constructed of Inconel alloy and stainless steel, and it is CNC laser-welded for durability that is rivaled only by its sound-suppressing capability. SureFire’s patented Fast-Attach® mounting system guarantees fast and easy installation and removal, and minimal point-of-impact shift compared to an unsuppressed rifle, regardless of the number of attach-detach cycles.
Built for consistent performance and a long service life, every SureFire suppressor is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
- The quietest suppressor in the SureFire family, optimized for 5.56 mm carbines with 10-inch or shorter barrels
- Durable high-temperature Inconel alloy/stainless-steel construction ensures tremendous dependability even with full-auto use
- Tight tolerances and precision bore concentricity result in superior accuracy
- Cutting-edge internal venting reduces back pressure, cyclic rate and gas blowback to significantly decrease operating temperatures
- Tremendous sound, flash and dust signature reduction; virtually non-existent first-round flash reduces user detection
- Patented, tool-less Fast-Attach® design allows quick, easy attachment and removal
- Innovative mounting adapters feature multiple bearing surfaces for tight mating with suppressor and a precision fit
- All SOCOM300-SPS suppressors are test-fired to verify sub-1 MOA group size and point-of-impact shift.
- Durable construction delivers long service life
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA