SUREFIRE - SOCOM65-Ti - Dark Earth
- In stock if you can add to cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
SUREFIRE - SOCOM65-Ti - Dark Earth (SOCOM65-Ti-DE)
SureFire’s revolutionary SOCOM65-Ti is the lightest suppressor we make,
but if you want the best in noise attenuation, quality materials, and
precision craftsmanship, it’s a genuine heavy hitter.
Designed to meet and exceed military sniper rifle suppressor specifications,
the SOCOM65-Ti is optimized for use with bolt-action 6 mm, 6.5 mm and
.260 caliber weapon systems, making it an excellent suppressor choice for
hunting applications and precision rifle competition. Of course, the Ti in
its model name stands for titanium, and it should come as no surprise that
SureFire employs only high-grade titanium alloys to produce a premium
suppressor that weighs a mere 11 ounces while maintaining our strictest
But it isn’t just exotic materials that make the SOCOM65-Ti. Our engineers
painstakingly crafted, the SOCOM65-Ti’s internal venting technology to
evenly distribute thermodynamic gases, greatly reducing pressure impulse
effects on the projectile as it clears the muzzle. Precision manufacturing
tolerances, strict attention to bore concentricity and suppressor alignment,
and our versatile Fast-Attach® mounting system combine to provide the
best titanium suppressor available.
Built for consistent performance and a long service life, every SureFire
suppressor is proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Lightweight titanium construction allows for minimal impact on
- weapon-handling characteristics
- ¼ Front plate, baffles and locking ring machined from titanium alloy
- for increased weight reduction
- ¼ Tight tolerances and precision bore concentricity result in superior
- accuracy in hunting applications as well as bolt-action precision rifle
- shooting competition
- ¼ Tremendous sound, flash, and dust signature reduction; virtually
- non-existent first-round flash reduces user detection
- ¼ Patented, tool-less Fast-Attach® design allows quick,
- easy attachment and removal
- ¼ Innovative mounting adapters feature multiple bearing surfaces
- for tight mating with suppressor and a precise fit
- ¼ All SOCOM65-Ti suppressors are test-fired to verify accuracy
- ¼ Durable construction delivers long service life
- ¼ Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Surefire SOCOM65-Ti- Informational -