KGM - R30T .30 Cal Silencer - Tan
- In stock if you can add to cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Introducing the KGM R30T: the best 30 cal. suppressor for both the boys and girls up in Quantico and any shooter looking for unparalleled accuracy and performance.
Developed specifically for the Department of Justice, the R30T features all of KGM's patented technology to make it the ultimate 30 cal. suppressor. Our gas flow pathing and stoichiometric design reduce point of impact shift and flash, while the Adjustable Port End Cap (APECTM) reduces recoil and allows for tailored recoil reduction.
With a weight of just 13 ounces and a diameter of 1.75", the R30T is both lightweight and compact, making it easy to handle and transport. It is also compatible with a wide range of calibers, from .223 Rem to 300 PRC, with optimized performance for 308 Win to 300 PRC.
Constructed with a Grade 5 Titanium Baffle Stack and Grade 9 Titanium Tube, the R30T is durable and built to last. Its Integrated Gas Flow (IGFTM) design eliminates over-gassing and decreases toxic gasses to the shooter, while modifying the tonal characteristics of the weapon for enhanced combat effectiveness.
Choose the KGM R30T for the ultimate 30 cal. suppressor experience. With enhanced accuracy, reduced recoil, and modified tonal characteristics, it's the perfect choice for any shooter looking to improve their performance.
- Material construction: Grade 5 Titanium Baffle Stack and Grade 9 Titanium Tube
- Weight: 13 ounces
- Overall Length (OAL): 7.3 inches
- Diameter: 1.75 inches
- Compatible Calibers: .223 Rem - 300 PRC
- Optimized Calibers: 308 Win - 300 PRC
- Design: Patented gas flow pathing enhances stability, stoichiometric design ensures flash is contained within the suppressor, APECTM reduces recoil and allows for tailored recoil reduction, IGFTM design eliminates over-gassing and decreases toxic gasses to the shooter, reduced sound and pressure to the shooter, modified tonal characteristics of the weapon enhance combat effectiveness