KGM - "Big Boy" .338 Suppressor
- In stock if you can add to cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
.338 Big Boy By KGM-Tech
Long range .338 needs to be pretty accurate; enter the R338. Measuring in at just over 9″, the R338 is the most accurate option available for the caliber.
The R338 also includes a taper mount, QD muzzle device.
- KGM Suppressors are engineered to enhance or maintain the host weapon system accuracy. Our patented gas flow pathing enhances stability of every round passing through the suppressor. This reduces point of impact shift and improves precision of the host weapon system.
- KGM Suppressors utilize a stoichiometric design to ensure the flash is contained within the suppressor, providing little to no flash when firing the weapon in both the visible and other spectrums.
- KGM Suppressors employ the patented Adjustable Port End Cap (APECTM). The APECTM sheers the energy of the high-pressure gases, reducing the recoil of the weapon system. Users can tune the APEC to tailor the recoil reduction, enabling the shooter to stay on target.
- Additionally, the KGM APEC allows for lower system backpressure. Allowing weapon systems to run better, smoother, for longer.
- KGM Suppressors Integrated Gas Flow (IGFTM) designs eliminates over-gassing and decreases toxic gasses to the shooter.
- KGM Suppressors not only significantly reduce the sound and pressure to the shooter, but also modify the tonal characteristics of the weapon. This reduced and modified downrange signature, significantly enhances combat effectiveness.
- 18.2 Ounces (With Muzzle Break)
- 9.1” OAL (With Muzzle Break)
- 1.87” Diameter
- COMPATABLE CALIBERS
- .223 Rem – 338 Lapua Mag
- OPTIMIZED CALIBERS
- 300 NM – 338 Lapua Mag
- MATERIAL CONSTRUCTION
- Grade 5 Titanium Baffle Stack
- Grade 9 Titanium Tube