BRT - 11.5" OPTIMUM SR Chrome Lined Barrel - 5.56 Carbine Gas
- In stock if you can add to cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Black River Tactical
BRT 11.5" OPTIMUM SR CL Barrel
Black River Tactical Standard Rifled Chrome Lined Barrels are designed and built to meet the needs of serious shooters who demand accuracy and durability along with seamless suppressor compatibility.
Black River Tactical SR CL barrels start with a high grade stress relieved blank using a 6R button rifling process and certified material. The barrels use a medium-light taper profile to keep weight down while maintaining strength. This produces a balanced weapon when a suppressor and other accessories are added. The barrels are finished with an advanced hard chrome lining process that maintains accuracy and withstands severe firing schedules.
Black River Tactical SR CL barrels deliver the performance to get the job done in demanding real world conditions.
- 6R Button Rifled and Stress Relieved for consistent accuracy. Our 6R button rifling process produces a straight and smooth bore finish with ideal land and grooves profiles, which is key to maintaining accuracy.
- Chrome Lined Chamber and Bore for excellent service life and resistance to corrosion. Our industry leading process was developed specifically to address the unique requirements of precision firearm barrels and includes 5 key improvements to ensure highly uniform and accurate results. This includes an electro-polishing treatment before chrome lining.
- 556 Chamber for compatibility with all high pressure military 5.56 and civilian .223 ammunition. Our multi-step process produces true mil-spec chamber dimensions with excellent concentricity and includes separate operations for throating and chamber polishing.
- Gas System tuned for reliable use with and without a suppressor attached. Our gas system configurations and gas port dimensions are the product of extensive engineering backed by exhaustive testing. The results are an balance of wide reliability margin, smooth operation and seamless suppressor compatibility with near zero "gas to face" issues.
- Buffer Recommendations
- Unsuppressed: H or CAR, VLTOR A5H0
- Suppressed: H2, VLTOR A5H2
- BRT Medium-Light Taper Profile (.750 Gas Block Not Included)
- Carbine Length Gas System
- 1/2-28 Suppressor Ready Muzzle Thread
- 5.56 NATO Chamber
- 6R Button Rifling 1/7 Twist
- 4150 CrMoV Ordnance Grade Steel per Mil-B-11595E(AR)
- Chrome Lined Chamber and Bore
- Manganese Phosphate Finish
- BRT B4 Barrel Extension with Extended Feed Ramps
- Weight: 20.3 oz