BRT - 11.5" OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined 5.56 Nato Barrel
- In stock if you can add to cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Black River Tactical 11.5" OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined 5.56 Barrel
About the Product
Introducing our Black River Tactical Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - the epitome of accuracy, durability, and seamless suppressor compatibility. These barrels are the result of meticulous engineering and exhaustive testing. We start with a precision cold hammer forging process and certified material to create the most durable and accurate blank possible. The medium-light taper profile maintains strength while minimizing weight, ensuring a balanced weapon when a suppressor and other accessories are added. They feature an advanced hard chrome lining process that maintains peak accuracy and withstands severe firing schedules.
- Hammer Forged for extreme durability and superior accuracy.
- Chrome Lined Chamber and Bore ensuring excellent service life and corrosion resistance.
- 556 Chamber compatible with all high-pressure military 5.56 and civilian .223 ammunition.
- Gas System tuned for reliable use with and without a suppressor attached.
|BRT Medium-Light Taper Profile||.750 Gas Block|
|Gas System||Carbine Length|
|Muzzle Thread||1/2-28 Suppressor Ready|
|Rifling||6R 1/7 Twist|
|Material||4150 CrMoV Ordnance Grade Steel per Mil-B-11595E(AR)|
Unsuppressed: H or CAR, VLTOR A5H0
Suppressed: H2, VLTOR A5H2