2A Armament Regulated Bolt Carrier Group (RBC)
The Regulated Bolt Carrier (RBC) is a lightweight carrier with a gas regulating gate built into the carrier itself. This provides a drop in, lightweight solution for those looking to tune your AR-15's gas system. It eliminates the need for adjustable gas blocks, and allows the firearm to be restored to a factory full weight system by simply swapping your full-mass carrier back into your firearm. The RBC has infinite adjustment from fully open, to fully closed on the regulating gate. The RBC can be tuned to most combinations of buffers, springs, suppressors, and barrel lengths.
- Carrier: 8620 steel, heat treated, QPQ Nitride
- Bolt: 9310 steel, heat treated, MP, Cryo'd, QPQ Nitride
- Rear body: 7075-T6, hard anodized clear
- Extractor: machined, heat treated, QPQ Nitride
- Carrier key: machined, heat treated, QPQ Nitride
- Regulating gate: machined from 6AL-4V Titanium
- Weight: 7.9oz assembled
- Product of the great state of Idaho, MADE IN THE U.S.A.
NOTE: The carrier key is not staked to facilitate maintenance on the "Gas Gate." Our full mass carriers provided as standard in the BLR-16 are staked however.
Customers Also Viewed