2A Armament Regulated Bolt Carrier Group (RBC) - AR10
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
The 2A Armament AR10 Titanium Regulated Bolt Carrier Group is an excellent option for running a large frame rifle with or without a suppressor all while saving an incredible amount of weight. With the ability to regulate your AR10 gas system, you are able to tune your build and reduce felt recoil. It can be tuned to most combinations of buffers, springs, suppressors, and barrel lengths. The RBC Is fully adjustable through the port door and does not require the firearm to be broken down for adjustment
- Carrier: Grade 5, 6AL-4V Titanium black Ion Bond finish
- Bolt: 9310 steel, heat treated, MP, Cryo'd, QPQ Nitride
- Extractor: machined, heat treated, QPQ Nitride
- Carrier key: machined, heat treated, QPQ Nitride, staked screws
- Regulating gate: machined from 6AL-4V Titanium
- Weight: 11.55 oz fully assembled carrier group
- T-6 Torx tool supplied for adjustment
- Patent No. 9,857,129
- Product of the great state of Idaho, MADE IN THE U.S.A.