Vortex - Razor HD LHT, 4.5-22x50, FFP, XLR-2 (MOA) Reticle, 30 mm Tube
- In stock if you can add to cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Vortex Razor HD LHT 4.5-22x50 FFP XLR-2 MOA Riflescope RZR-42201
The Vortex® Razor® HD LHT™ 4.5-22x50 FFP XLR-2 Riflescope gives hunters the power to place accurate shots at any distance thanks to its first focal plane (FFP) reticle and powerful zoom range. But that’s not all this hunting optic has up its sleeve. Checkout this video for a full overview of this powerful new riflescope.
- First Focal Plane Reticle: The first focal plane XLR-2 reticle is optimized for long range hunting and shooting. The scale of the reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image, making for accurate holdovers and ranging at all magnifications.
- HD Optical System: Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Locking Elevation Turret: Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Elevation turret provides fast, accurate, easily read elevation adjustments. Patent pending.
- RevStop™ Zero System: Patented streamlined design offers an easy to set, rock-solid return to zero after turret adjustments.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated: Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- APO System: Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- ArmorTek ®: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Low-Glare Matte Black Anodized: Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides a low glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
XLR-2 (MOA): The XLR-2 reticle is an illuminated, long-range reticle with elevation and windage reference subtensions. Great for long-range shooters and hunters who prefer to hold for bullet-drop and wind at distance.