SUREFIRE Dual Fuel Scout Light Pro Tan
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Surefire M640DF Dual Fuel Scout Tan - 1500 Lumens
The Scout Light® Pro Dual Fuel unites the combat-proven elements of the M600DF Scout Light®. SureFire’s new Low-Profile Mount (LPM) delivers unprecedented versatility, allowing the user to optimize the light’s position relative to the rail. Rugged and reliable, the LPM easily and securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail. The Scout Light Pro Dual Fuel’s recoil-proof, ultra-high-output LED delivers 1,200 lumens of blinding white light with 123A batteries or 1,500 lumens of light with the SF18650B* rechargeable lithium-ion battery, and its Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens shapes the beam for plenty of reach and ample surround light. It’s ideal for close- to longer-range applications. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum, Mil-Spec hard-anodized and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the Scout light Pro Dual Fuel is a new twist on a legendary WeaponLight system.
- Dual fuel light — can be powered by an SF18650B lithium-ion rechargeable battery or two 123A lithium batteries
- Generates up to 1,500 lumens of TIR-focused light with included SF18650B or 1,200 lumens with 123A batteries
- Versatile Low-Profile Mount (LPM) allows the user to optimize the light’s position relative to the rail
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close-to longer-range operations
- Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body and tempered window make it light rugged, durable and combat ready
- O-ring seals keep out moisture
- Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
- Mounts for MIL-STD-1913 rails and M-LOK rails included