Superlative Arms .750" Adjustable Piston System - Pistol Length - Solid - Melonited - Low Pro - AR15
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
Superlative Arms .750" Adjustable Piston System -Pistol Length - Solid - Melonited - Low Pro - AR15
THE SUPERLATIVE ARMS PATENTED “BLEED OFF”, GAS PISTON SYSTEM FOR THE AR15 PLATFORM ADJUSTS THE GAS FLOW BY BLEEDING THE GAS OUT OF THE BLOCK INSTEAD OF RESTRICTING THE FLOW LIKE CONVENTIONAL ADJUSTABLE BLOCKS. RESULTS:
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas / pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
- Reduction of felt recoil.
- Patent pending adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
- The gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw / no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
- When using SBR’s and / or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
- Firearm Type: AR15
- Gas Length: Pistol
- Barrel Diameter: 0.750"
- Weight: 12.8 oz.
- Piston Block Attachment Type: Solid, Set Screw
- Piston Block Material and Finish: 416 SS, Melonite
- Carrier: Ion Bonded, 1 pc. Carrier w/ Skis and Dimpled Key
- Gas Adjustment: (Patent Pending) 30 Locked Positions, Front Of Block
- Bleed Off Port: (Patent Pending) Front Of Block
- NOT 300 BLK RATED! Dedicated SKU# Coming Soon
- Piston Block Assembly
- Carrier (bolt not included).
- (1) 3/32" X 6" Hex Key (tool to adjust gas screw)
- (1) 9/64" X 6" Hex key (tool to install/remove gas block plug)
- (1) Bushing and insert tool (Just an extra.... we have had some requests. Use at your discretion).
- Installation Instructions & QR Code For Video Tutorial