Smith & Wesson
Smith & Wesson - M&P9 Metal M2.0, 4.25", Tungsten Gray - 17rd*
- In stock if you can add to cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
Smith & Wesson, M&P9 2.0 Metal, Striker Fired, Semi-automatic, Aluminum Frame Pistol, Compact, 9MM, 4.25" Barrel, Cerakote Finish, Tungsten Gray, Fixed Sights, Non-Manual Safety, Interchangeable Grip Inserts, Optics Ready, 17 Rounds, 2 Magazines
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
- Textured polymer front strap.
- Wide slide stop.
- Reversible magazine release.
- Slide cut for optics.
- M2.0 flat face trigger for consistent finger placement that allows for more accurate and repeatable shooting.
- Picatinny-style rail.
- Forward slide serrations.
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot, reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Enhanced sear for lighter, crisper trigger let-off.
- Accurate 1 in 10 twist barrel.
- M&P's patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger.
- Comes with two 17-round magazines.
- Backed by Smith & Wesson's Lifetime Service Policy