Smith & Wesson
Smith & Wesson - M&P 2.0 TFX Pistol Full Size 4.25" Barrel FDE - 17 Rd
- In stock if you can add to cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 4.25" FDE - Polymer Frame Pistol
- TRUGLO TFX Tritium/Fiber-Optic Day/Night Sights
- Optimal 18-degree Grip Angle for Natural Point of Aim
- Aggressive Grip texture for Enhanced Control
- No Manual Safety
- Extended stainless-steel chassis
- Crisper trigger and lighter pull
- Tactile and audible trigger reset
The M&P M2.0 pistol is designed for personal, sporting, and professional use. It delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. With a low barrel bore axis, the M&P M2.0 pistol reduces muzzle rise and allows for faster aim recovery. The pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset.
The M&P M2.0 pistol has an aggressively-textured grip for enhanced control and an optimal 18-degree grip angle for a natural point of aim. The pistol is available in three calibers and comes with two magazines.
- Model: M&P 2.0
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 17 rounds
- Barrel Length: 4.25"
- Overall Length: 7.4"
- Weight: 24 oz
- Finish: Armornite/FDE
- Sights: TRUGLO TFX Tritium/Fiber-Optic Day/Night Sights
- Safety: No Manual Safety
- Grip: Polymer