SilencerCo - Scythe-Ti - .223 REM/5.56 NATO to .300 RUM
- In stock if you can add to cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
SilencerCo - Scythe Ti - .223 REM/5.56 NATO to .300 RUM
The Scythe-Ti is SilencerCo’s first suppressor completely constructed from titanium. This premium .30 caliber silencer is extremely lightweight and short, while still boasting impressive sound suppression. It’s the optimal choice for suppressed hunting, long-range precision shooting or days at the range.
The Scythe-Ti is a .30 caliber suppressor, handing calibers ranging from .223 REM/5.56 NATO all the way up to .300 RUM. It’s intended for bolt-guns and semi-automatic rifles with the added bonus of no barrel length restrictions.
It ships with a new radial tool, a Bravo tool, a basic tool, a 5/8 x 24 titanium direct thread mount, and a .30 cal aluminum Single-Port Anchor Brake.
*Not rated for full-auto fire.
*Lead projectiles are not recommended for us with any of our sealed suppressors.
- Extremely lightweight and short for minimal impact on host weapon.
- Features a new single-port anchor brake to reduce recoil and maintain minimum length.
- Rated all the way up to .300 RUM with impressive sound suppression.
- No barrel restrictions.
- Bolt-gun and semi-auto rated — not rated for full-auto fire. —Type 2 Anodized with an oil rubbed finish.
- Ships with a new radial tool, a Bravo tool, a basic tool, a 5/8 x 24 titanium direct thread mount, and a .30 cal Single-Port Anchor Brake.
Tech Specs for Scythe-Ti
- SKU: SU5328
- Caliber Compatibility: .223 REM/5.56 NATO to .300 RUM
- Accessories: Bravo & ASR
- Weight: 7.3 oz
- Length: 6.16″
- Diameter: 1.73″
- Materials: Grade 5 and Grade 9 Titanium
- Muzzle Average: 5.56 NATO: 128.9 dB, 300 BLK: 118.6 dB, 308 WIN: 132.6 dB, 300 WM: 137.2 dB
- Ships With Radial Tool, Bravo Tool, Basic Tool, 5/8 x 24 titanium Direct Thread Mount, .30 Cal Single-Port Anchor Brake