Seekins Precision Savage 10FP Scope Base Short Action
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Seekins Precision Scope Bases are full length rails machined from solid 7075-T6 aluminum to the 1913 Picatinny specification and Type III Hardcoat Anodized matte black. An integral recoil lug is milled directly into the scope base. This guarantees a rock solid mount by preventing any movement during recoil and eliminating stress on the mounting screws.
Grade 8 T-15 Torx fasteners are used to solidly mount the base to your rifle. Mounting hardware comes in #6-48 to fit Savage 10-16 Short Action (Round Rear) Series patterned action rifles.
- Torque Spec for scope base is 15 inch lbs
- 7075-T6 Billet
- Continuous rail
- One piece design
- Built to 1913 Picatinny Mil-Spec
- Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- 0, 20, and 30 MOA Elevation Available
- T-1 Torx (6-48) Screws included