Seekins Precision Havak 308 Win 24"
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Seekins Precision Havak 308 Win
The HAVAK rifle has a 24" spiral fluted barrel and bolt body, detachable magazine system.
The Havak has arrived. With its bead blasted finish and spiral fluting this rifle is ready to meet all of your precision shooting requirements.
The action has 4 locking lugs with 90 degree bolt throw. The lugs are oriented so that when locked in battery they are oriented at 3 and 9 o'clock. This is different from the typical placement at 12 and 6 o'clock positioning that places the bottom lug directly behind the feed ramp where there is very little material in the action. This allows for a generous feed ramp and situates the lugs in the strongest area of the action.
Every rifle is hand bedded with the pillars flush mounted and perfectly paired to its action. They come with a flush mounted detachable magazine system. The barrels are properly free floated and each rifle is test fired for accuracy with factory match ammo.
- USA certified pre-hardened stainless action and bolt body
- 4 locking lugs with 90 degree bolt throw
- Bead blasted finish
- Spiral fluted barrel and bolt body
- Proprietary tool steel bolt and breech plug with anti-galling properties
- Removable bolt head (Magnum or Standard)
- 5 /16 threaded and removable bolt knob
- Full diameter bolt body for smooth bolt operation
- Integrated recoil lug as well as a lug for top Picatinny rail
- 20 MOA Picatinny Rail with (5) 8-32 screws
- REM 700 short action stock inlet and trigger pattern
- Helical Extraction Cam
- M16 style extractor
- 24" stainless 5r match grade barrel - spiral fluted
- Threaded muzzle (5/8 x 24) with thread protector
- Timney adjustable trigger - factory set at 3 lbs.
- McMillian Game Warden stock with 2 QD sling points and one bi-pod stud
- Detachable magazine system - hunting version with flush mounting
- Weight - 7.35 LBS
Wanted newer lighter all around TX hunting gun. This one fits me to a T. Have also shot it in competition.