San Tan Tactical
San Tan Tactical STT-15 Billet Lower Receiver
- Calculated at Checkout
San Tan Tactical STT-15 PILLAR Billet Lower Receiver
Your Final Answer!
This is the most advanced yet simple AR lower receiver ever made!
SanTan designed this lower receiver out of necessity and a desire to have a true ambidextrous AR-15 \ M4 platform. Allowing it to accommodate any and all shooters without the need to add countless costly add-ons. Whether you are a right or left handed shooter, or forced to shoot with your off hand, the STT-15 has you covered! STT-15 is designed specifically for situations in which there's no room for error and you must use your rifle to take that shot!
SanTan machines the STT-15 directly from a billet of 7075-T651 aerospace grade American aluminum on their brand new Haas CNC machinery. This allows them to hold ultra-tight tolerances and make sure that the final product is exactly as designed. The finished receiver is then finished in Mil-Spec, MIL-A-8625 Type III hard anodizing.
Even though this is a tool to some it is a show stopper to others! The final finish is every bit as important as the features and materials the lower consist of! The STT-15 is everything you have come to expect from a San Tan Tactical, and then some. The STT-15 is your final answer in the AR \ M4 firearms platform!
- Huge 1.38” Integrally Machined Magazine Well Flare
- Ambidextrous Quick Attach \Detach Sling Swivel Points With Anti-Rotation Stops Every 45 Degrees.
- Ambidextrous Bolt Release.
- Ambidextrous Magazine Release.
- Bullet Pictogram Safety Selector Markings.
- Set Screw Trigger Creep Adjustment.
- Set Screw Upper Take Down Tension Adjustment.
- Shooter Ready Finger Rest.
- Oversized Winter Trigger Guard.
- Dowel Screw Assembly.
- Ultra Grip Texture On All Controls.
- Weight: 9.4 Ounces /268 Grams With Ambidextrous Controls 8.4 Ounces / 238 Grams Without Ambidextrous Controls.
- Dimensions: Length: 7.69” Width: 1.490” Height: 4.015”
- AMaterial: Billet 7075-T651 Aerospace Grade Aluminum, Cast A-2 Tool Steel
- Finish: Aluminum – Matte Black MIL-A-8625 Type III Hard Anodize, Steel – Black Oxide
- Butt-Stock: Works With Any Mil-Spec or Commercial Buffer Tube and Stock.
- Magazine Compatibility: (Lock In, Drop Free Additional Magazines Will Be Added As Tested) 100 Round Beta Mag, 100 Round Surefire,60 Round Surefire, 30 Round Magpul P-MAG Any Generation, 20 Round Magpul P-MAG Any Generation, 10 Round Magpul P-MAG Any Generation, 30 Round Mil- Spec Mag, 20 Round Mil-Spec Mag
- Component Compatibility: Works With All Mil-Spec AR-15\M16 Components*.