Ruger Mark IV™ 22/45™ Lite - Black/Gold Accent
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
Ruger MARK IV™ 22/45™ LITE (43927)
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning
- Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and checkered backstrap
- Features a lightweight, ventilated, aerospace-grade aluminum receiver and a tensioned stainless steel threaded barrel with gold finish
- Threaded barrel feature a 1/2"-28 thread pattern for popular muzzle accessories (thread protector included)
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity
- Ergonomic bolt stop
- Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round
- Accurate sighting system features an adjustable rear sight and a factory-installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics
- Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed
- Includes: two, 10-round magazines
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Front Sight: Fixed
- Barrel Length: 4.40"
- Grip Frame: Polymer
- Grips: Checkered 1911-Style
- Finish: Black Anodized, Gold Trigger/Barrel
- Width: 1.22"
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Style: Threaded
- Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Weight: 25 oz.
- Overall Length: 8.40"
- Height: 5.50"
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No