Radian Weapons - Model 1 Rifle .223 Wylde 14.5" Pinned - OD Green*
- In stock if you can add to cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Radian Model 1 .223 Wylde | 14.5" Pinned Barrel
- Designed & Manufactured in the USA: Radian Weapons is committed to the highest quality and precision.
- Perfect Color Match: Upper Receiver, Lower Receiver, and Hand Guard are Cerakoted together in Olive Drab Green.
- Match Grade Barrel: 416R Stainless Steel Barrel with Polished Crown and Feed Ramps for accuracy and durability.
- Dead Air Flash Hider/Suppressor Mount: Pinned to 14.5" barrel for a 16" overall length, ensuring legal compliance.
- Ambidextrous Controls: Radian Raptor-SD Charging Handle, A-DAC Dual-Action Control, and Radian Vertex Trigger.
- Mid-Length Gas System: Provides smooth cycling and reduced recoil for enhanced shooting experience.
|Barrel Length:||14.5" Pinned Barrel with Dead Air Flash Hider (16" OAL)|
|Finish:||Cerakote, Olive Drab Green|
|Handguard:||14" Free Float M-LOK|
|Magazine Capacity:||30 Rounds|
|Number of Magazines:||1|
The Radian Model 1 is a testament to Radian Weapons' commitment to creating a top-tier AR rifle that seamlessly blends form and function. Designed and manufactured in the USA, the Model 1 is built with the highest quality raw materials, most precise CNC machining equipment, and best components available.
Featuring fully ambidextrous controls, including the Radian Raptor-SD Suppressor-Optimized Charging Handle, A-DAC Ambidextrous Dual-Action Control with Right Side Bolt Hold Open Feature, and Radian Vertex Trigger, the Model 1 adds much-needed utility for both left and right-handed shooters. The 14.5" match grade 416R stainless steel barrel with polished crown and feed ramps ensures accuracy and durability, while the mid-length gas system provides smooth cycling and reduced recoil.
The upper receiver, lower receiver, and handguard are Cerakoted together in Olive Drab Green for a perfect color match. The 14.5" barrel is pinned with a Dead Air Flash Hider/Suppressor Mount for a 16" overall length, ensuring legal compliance. Each Model 1 is assembled by hand, one at a time, by a trained gunsmith who inspects, test fires, and cleans the weapon to personally guarantee it meets the most rigid quality standards. No detail has gone overlooked, which is why the Model 1, like every Radian product, is guaranteed for life.