Q Plan-B™ - Saker
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Q Plan-B™ - Saker
When your Omega, Harvester Big Bore 338, Hybrid, Saker, Chimera is equipped with the Plan-B™ mount & Cherry Bomb™ muzzle brake by Q®, you can enjoy your silencer without worrying about launching it down range. As you'd expect, we accomplish this by utilizing tapers on both the Cherry Bomb™ and the Plan-B™ mount. This provides a better lock-up thanks to increased surface area, guarantees improved alignment of your silencer, and protects your threads from carbon exposure. No shims, washers, latches, springs, gimmicks, or timing of the muzzle device required! You're welcome.
SPECS COMPATIBILITY: Plan-B™ by Q® - OMEGA (Omega 300, Harvester Big Bore 338, Hybrid, or any manufacturer that works with this mount), Plan-B™ by Q® - SAKER (Saker, Chimera, or any manufacturer that works with this mount), or Blemished Plan-B™ by Q® - OMEGA (Omega 300, Harvester Big Bore 338, Hybrid, or any manufacturer that works with this mount) "You get what you get, for the engravings on each Plan-B!" WEIGHT: 1.85 oz. MATERIAL & COATING: Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel MOUNT: Cherry Bomb Muzzle Brake (select a Cherry Bomb in the drop-down if you need one) REQUIRED TOOLS: Props to SilencerCo for having the forethought to include the tools needed to install replacement mounts. It's as if they knew theirs sucks. INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS Please refer to your firearms safety manual before performing any maintenance on your own. Seek help from a qualified gunsmith if you don't know what the fuck you're doing. Cherry Bomb to Barrel
- Remove muzzle device from your barrel.
- Clean and degrease muzzle threads. Do not use steel tools for cleaning. We recommend using a piece of solvent-moistened Scotch-Brite™, or a brass or nylon brush.
- Using a 1/2 inch socket and a torque wrench, tighten Cherry Bomb clockwise to 20-30 ft-lbs. The use of Rocksett won't hurt either.
Plan-B™ mount to Silencer
- Refer to the silencers manual to remove their stupid mount.
- Hand thread the Plan-B™ mount into the silencer. Take care not to cross thread it.
- Torque Plan-B™ mount into silencer to approx 35 ft-lbs (according to your silencers manual) using the tools provided with your silencer.