PWS Mod 2 Enhanced Buffer Tube with Ratchet Lock Castle Nut and End Plate
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
- Weight- 4.3 oz.
- Tube only Weight - 2.9oz
- Mil-Spec tube diameter
- Impact Extruded 7075 Aluminum
- Extended Carrier Support Lip For Smoother Cycling
- 6 Positions for Stock
- Lightening Cuts Reducing Weight By Approx. 1 Oz. Off Mil-Spec
- Unique Fluted Tube Design For Debris Clearing
- Engraved Position Numbers
- Enlarged Drain Holes
- MIL-A-8625 F, Type III, Class 2 Anodized
- Includes PWS Ratchet Lock Castle Nut & End Plate Set
- Lifetime Guarantee
MATERIAL & COATING
Impact extruded from 7075, the PWS Enhanced Buffer Tube is optimized for strength and rigidity while creating a solid platform for the new lightened design. Anodized in Mil spec type 3 to exceed standards in hardness and corrosion protection.
The patent pending Ratchet-Lock Design eliminates the need for staking the castle nut and gives a rock solid lock up while being able to remove it easily if needed in the future.
Additional lightening cuts reducing weight in conjunction with the new attachment design net nearly a 1 oz weight reduction from the PWS MOD 1 buffer tube design.
The anti-tilt lip enhances function and reliability, giving
longer life to piston driven weapons by allowing the carrier to start in the buffer tube rather than transitioning into the tube on extraction.