Otter Creek Labs
OCL - Hydrogen L - 7.62, Black
- In stock if you can add to cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Otter Creek Labs - Hydrogen L Silencer 7.62
Available in 7.62mm and 6.5mm
The Hydrogen-L is a long, ultra quiet, lightweight suppressor made with the PRS shooters and hunters in mind.
If length is of no concern, and you just want the quietest suppressor possible, then the L is what you want.
Whether it’s on a 20 pound match rig, a lightweight hunting rig walking through the woods or a short barrel 300 blackout the Hydrogen-L is right at home.
All Hydrogen series suppressors feature industry standard universal 1.375×24 rear threads, so you can pick what mounting system best fits your needs.
Made from grade 5 titanium and constructed as a tubeless design the specs are as followed:
- Length: 9” (no mount)
- Weight: 12.4 oz (no mount)
- OD: 1.625”
Barrel length and firing schedule restrictions
- 24” – 300 Norma, 300 RUM
- 22” – 300 PRC
- 20” – 300 win mag
- 18” – 6.5 PRC/SAUM and WSM cartridges
- 14.5” – 308, 6.5 creed, 260 Remington, 243 and other similar cartridges
- 11.5” – 5.56/223, 6.5 Grendel, 6 ARC, 7.62×38
- 7” – 300 blackout supersonic
- 5” – 300 blackout subsonic
Responsible/limited full auto rated with intent to keep temperature down. Suppressor must not exceed 800 degrees. Damage resulting from excessive heat and abuse will not be covered for free under warranty.
What’s included in the box?
- Instruction and specs pamphlet
- 5/8×24 direct thread adapter
- Tube clamp for installing mounts