Noveske - Ghetto Blaster SBR 7.5" Barrel 5.56 Nato - Sniper Grey*
- In stock if you can add to cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Noveske Rifleworks, founded by the late John Noveske, announced the release of a new lightweight AR platform chambered in either 5.56 NATO or 300 AAC Blackout. Dubbed the “Ghetto Blaster,” this latest incarnation is a product of cooperation between Noveske and firearms industry veteran Kevin Brittingham of Q, Kevin was the founder of Advanced Armament Corp. (AAC) and designer of the Honey Badger. The Ghetto Blaster draws inspiration from the Honey Badger and features a refined design similar to Q's latest offerings, but with Noveske's famous barrels and receivers. The Ghetto Blaster also has a collapsing stock and bolt carrier, and is available with silencer mounts for Q’s latest cans. It is also Stamped “Ghetto Blaster” on the receivers, The name Ghetto Blaster is another term for a “boom box,” a portable stereo system popular in the late 1980s among urban youths and especially useful as a rocket launcher platform.
- 7.94” 5.56 barrel with 1/7 twist and Lo-Pro .750 gas block pinned to barrel
- Q Cherry Bomb muzzle brake
- Gen 4 precision machined billet upper receiver from 7075-T6 with extended feed ramps and anti-rotation interface with handguard
- Gen 4 precision machined billet lower receiver from 7075-T6 with ambidextrous controls, Ambi bolt release, Norgon Ambi magazine release, and Ambi 60 degree STS safety selector
- Hardcoat type III anodizing and Cerakote ceramic coating (Sniper Grey)
- Geissele SD-E trigger
- Noveske marked Geissele Super Badass charging handle
- Q Bolt & Carrier Group
- NHR-7” M-LOK Free Floating Handguard
- Q PDW Style and Magpul K2 furniture
- Magpul MBUS Pro Folding Sights and 30 round mag
- The Receivers will be Stamped "Ghetto Blaster"