FN America - Rush 9Ti Pistol Suppressor 9MM FDE - Includes 1/2x28 Piston
- In stock if you can add to cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Introducing the FN America - Rush 9Ti Pistol Suppressor 9MM FDE, the ultimate suppressor for any pistol host. Designed with reliability and versatility in mind, this suppressor reduces gas jetting to the face, ensuring a comfortable shooting experience. The advanced booster assembly allows for fast and repeatable mounting to any pistol barrel threaded 1/2 x 28, making it the perfect choice for any shooting situation.
With the included spring and 1/2 x 28 piston, this suppressor will mount and ensure reliable feeding and extraction on most popular 9mm handguns. Designed to maintain exceptional accuracy, cycling reliability and high durability standards with any ammunition type. The blast chamber and baffles diffuse gas to stabilize pressures, providing an effective sound reduction without the heavy blowback and stoppages common with most suppressors.
The FN Rush 9Ti is designed for high-cycle counts, with a perfected balance of strength and weight at only 10.8 oz. The 1.375" tube clears suppressor-height iron sights, ensuring an unobstructed view for quick target acquisition. This suppressor breaks down quickly for easy cleaning and holds a limited lifetime warranty.
Invest in the FN America - Rush 9Ti Pistol Suppressor 9MM FDE for a reliable and smooth shooting experience, regardless of your pistol host or ammunition type. Don't settle for anything less than the best - choose FN America for unparalleled performance and durability.
- Reduced gas jetting to face
- Reliable feed and extraction with factory ammunition
- Effective sound reduction without the blowback
- 1/2 X 28 TPI piston and booster assembly included
- Included spring and 1/2 X 28 piston
- Reliable and smooth shooting experience across ammo types and pistol hosts
- Designed for high-cycle counts
- Blast chamber and baffles diffuse gas to stabilize pressures
- Perfected balance of strength, weight at only 10.8 oz
- 1.375" tube clears suppressor-height iron sights