Energetic Vox K2 .30 Cal Suppressor
- In stock if you can add to cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Energetic Armament VOX K2
The Vox K2 represents the next evolution of the Vox line of Energetic Armament silencers. The Vox K2 is a next generation ‘kurtz’ compact silencer for shooters that require a hard use, high temperature silencer that is light and compact. Engineering efficiency is at the core of our design & development philosophy and this new silencer is testament to that. At 10.4oz and 4.9 in. long the K2 improves weight efficiency (dB/oz) by 60% at the muzzle and 25% at the ear over the legacy Vox K in testing performed on a Mk18 rifle. Where a compact, high performance silencer is needed the Vox K2 yields 54% greater length efficiency (dB/in.) at the muzzle and 20% greater efficiency at the shooters ear.
The Vox K2 continues the feature rich tradition of the Vox line with a laser welded & nitrided C300 nickel-cobalt superalloy core. Industry standard 1.375×24 ‘HUB’ pattern mount allows shooters access to a wide array of mounting options in addition to the removeable direct thread adapter that ships with the silencer. The industry-first wipe cap is standard equipment and allows the shooter to use the silencer with or without the wipe depending on what suits their needs. The new Vox K2 accepts our accessory flash hider end caps available in both 7.62mm and 5.56mm. The Vox K2 ships standard with a combination cap/mount spanner and our Vox Blox vise block so you are ready to go right out of the box.
The Vox K2 features the Energetic Armament patented Serial ID ring that is standard on all EA centerfire silencers. This patented ID ring ensures best-in-industry support should anything happen to your silencer such as a baffle strike. Our lifetime warranty makes sure you are covered and warranty re-cores are handled with same-day turn around rather than weeks or months with other companies.
- 10.4oz (295 g) – VOX K2™ Direct Thread w/ wipe
- -0.4oz (-11 g) – Remove silicone wipe & retainer
- 4.9 in. (124 mm) x 1.55 in. (39.4mm) Dia.*- VOX K2™ Direct Thread
- *Max dia at Serial ID ring; core dia. 1.5″ (38mm)
- Welded Core- Heat Treated C300 Nickel-Cobalt Maraging Alloy US origin, DFAR certified
- End cap – 17-4 H1150 Stainless US origin, DFAR certified
- DT adapter- 6AlV4 Titanium (Gr. 5) US origin, DFAR certified
- Black nitride finish
- DT adapter is high temp graphite Cerakote® finish
- Compatible with industry standard HUB mount threads (1.375-24)
- 5/8-24 RH Standard Direct Thread (included)
- 1/2-28 RH Optional Direct Thread (SKU EA22)
- Dead Air™ Key-MO™
- SilencerCo.™ ASR™
- Q™ Plan-B™
- And most other industry standard HUB mounts
- Flat 7.62mm Standard Wipe Cap (included)
- Flat 5.56mm Optional Cap (SKU EA33)
- Flash Hider 7.62mm Optional Cap (SKU EA39)
- Flash Hider 5.56mm Optional Cap (SKU EA38)
- 7.62mm / .30cal bore
- 5.56mm / 308WIN / 300BLK Full Auto
- 300WM / 300RUM
- No barrel length restrictions
- Welded baffle stack with removable end cap, 1-1/4 in. standard hex
- Standard reconfigurable wipe nose
- Interchangeable industry-standard mounts, 1.375 x 24 thread for mounts
- Patented Energetic Armament Serial ID ring
The wipe material is 1/8″ reinforced silicone sheet (McMaster-Carr PN 3635K17) that is punched with punch (McMaster-Carr PN 3427A26) out 1-1/8″ dia disks. The use of an end grain wood block or soft plastic anvil is recommended. The nose hex is 1-1/4″ (wrench supplied) and the wipe retainer uses a 9/16″ socket. All threads should have an anti seize applied when reassembling (McMaster-Carr PN 1288K12)
Wipes may be replaced by a dealer or users can repair their silencers; they just can’t manufacture and stockpile silencer parts. Making and replacing wipes 1:1 is acceptable. You cannot make them for other people or have more than one at a time. The old wipe should be destroyed before a new one is made.
Per BATF regulations Energetic Armament does not sell replacement wipes. This guide DOES NOT constitute legal advice and firearms laws change regularly. Please consult your dealer or an attorney for guidance with all laws and regulations.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- VOX™ Silencer w/ 5/8-24 direct thread adapter
- Wrench multi-tool (mount spanner & 1-1/4 hex for end cap)
- VOX Blox™ vise block
- Packet of anti-seize
- Instruction manual