ELF 3-Gun Trigger Curved Bow
The ELF Drop-In 3-Gun Trigger has been built for winning competitions. The only AR-15 trigger using aerospace grade sealed bearings, making for an incredibly smooth and fast trigger pull. The skeletonized hammer combined with our exclusive .043 double double wound polished piano wire hammer spring make for an incredibly fast lock time. Pull weight is so easy to adjust it can be done in seconds without removing the trigger from your lower receiver. A second-to-none AR-15 drop-in trigger system that is strong and light, made of wire EDM machined, hardened A2 tool steel and lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum. Installation can be done in minutes using your AR’s original hammer and trigger pins. The 3-Gun trigger may be ordered with a curved or straight shoe.
The amazingly short takeup, glass-rod crisp break and next to zero over-travel can be compared to the finest custom 1911 triggers. Adjustability puts you in charge based on your preference. If you are looking for the finest adjustable trigger for your competition AR-15 platform, this is the trigger system for you.
- Fits any mil-spec AR-15 (Large pin Colt available)
- Absolutely Drop-Safe regardless of pull-weight
- Factory set Pull-weight is approximately 50% lighter than that of a standard AR-15 trigger, providing a great combination of speed and accuracy
- Adjustable from 4lbs to 2 3/4lbs without removing from lower
- Exclusive double double wound hammer spring and skeletonized hammer ensure a lock time second to none.
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use; Made of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- Unique design of disconnect allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
- High performance trigger and hammer needle bearings for smoother and faster firing
- A competition trigger that leaves all others behind
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!
Customers Also Viewed