Diamondhead Front & Rear Integrated Sighting System (ISS) Flip-Up Sight Set
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Diamondhead Front & Rear ISS Flip-Up Sight Set
DIAMOND Combat Rear Sight:
Diamondhead’s Diamond Rear Sight’s revolutionary design incorporates the original, patented Diamond-shaped Apertures™ and the patented Diamond-shaped upper housing - allowing the eye to place the front sight post in the exact center of the rear aperture… faster and with greater precision. The Diamond-shaped upper housing enables rapid CQC with the apertures flat.
- Patented Diamond-shaped apertures for faster target acquisition & centering
- Patented Diamond-shaped upper housing
- Proprietary reference posts and horizon bars
- Dual same plane short and long range apertures (at exact same height of factory A2 sights)
- Fully deploys and stows with small or large aperture active
- Secure and accurate 0.5 MOA windage adjustment
DIAMOND Combat Front Sight:
Diamondhead’s Diamond Flip-Up Front Sight’s patented Diamond-shaped Housing allows for faster alignment, especially when integrated with the DIAMOND Rear Combat Sight and the rear sight’s patented Diamond-shaped Apertures. The revolutionary design of the front housing creates a lightning-fast alignment of the front sight post in the center of the rear aperture.
- Patented Diamond-shaped Housing frames & centers the target with speed and ease
- Flips up quickly for rapid deployment
- Folds down with the push of a button
- Locking system ensures sight stays up securely and remains zeroed in combat situations
- Secure and accurate elevation adjustment
- Easy installation with proprietary clamping system, providing secure attachment to all Mil. Std. 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Standard A2 Front Sight posts (also available with Tritium A2 Front Sight Posts)
- Works with Diamondhead (Receiver Height) Gas Block.
- Diamondhead DIAMOND Front, Rear and Auto-Ranger sights are designed to work together to create the Diamondhead Integrated Sighting System
- Mil. Spec. stainless steel and Type 111 black anodized 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum construction
- Combat Durable