Dead Air Sierra 5 XM (Xeno) - 5.56 Suppressor
- In stock if you can add to cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Sierra 5 XM (Xeno) - 5.56 NATO Sound Suppressor
Introducing the all-new 5.56 silencer from Dead Air. From the beginning, our mission has been to take No Quarter in design, performance, and technology. The Sierra-5 stands true to that mission by giving you everything you want out of a dedicated 5.56 silencer. Built for professional use, it offers the perfect balance of overall sound and flash suppression while maintaining a compact footprint and minimal weight. By utilizing HUB compatible (1.375-24) mounting adapters, it can be configured to the end user’s specific needs and is available out of the box with either our KeyMo or Xeno mounting system. Featuring the proven winning combination of welded Stellite baffles wrapped in a stainless outer tube, the Sierra-5 boasts a clean and utilitarian knurled design that provides both function and form.
- BAFFLE GEOMETRY AND DESIGN: Optimized specifically for high-performance out of the 5.56 platform in sound and flash suppression, while maintaining a low blowback, short-pressure impulse.
- STELLITE BAFFLES: Industry leader in super high strength and erosion resistance at high temperatures.
- FULLY-WELDED CONSTRUCTION: Full penetration laser welding ensures a robust and solid monolithic core structure. The core is then welded to the outer tube for additional strength and durability.
- STAINLESS KNURLED OUTER TUBE CONSTRUCTION: The outer tube is knurled to provide a strong purchase for securing and removing the silencer. It also serves extremely well at securing heat-protective wraps.
- MODULARITY OF THE 1.375-24 “HUB” SOCKET: The modularity of the HUB socket allows for adapters to easily be swapped out. This includes Xeno, KeyMo, and direct thread.
- FLASH HIDER FRONT CAP: Aids in excellent visual signature reduction
- HEAVY LUG TOOL FEATURES: Allows for securely tightening and loosening adapters with included tools.
- FRONT CAP SOCKET: The Sierra-5 can accept the Sandman E-Brake and all R-Series front caps. In the event of an endcap strike, you can change the cap without having to send the whole silencer in for warranty.
- MATERIALS: Stellite baffles, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
- FINISH: High temp Cerakote®, Nitride adapter and mount
- CALIBER RATING: 5.56/.223, 224 Valkyrie
- ENERGY RATING: 2200+ ft lbs
- BARREL RESTRICTIONS: None
- PART #: SIERRA5XM (Xeno)
- DIAMETER: 1.55”
- LENGTH: 5.72"
- WEIGHT: 13.3oz
- MOUNT: Xeno (included)
- INCLUDES: Xeno Adapter, Xeno 1/2-28 Flash Hider, TL Tool Pack