Daniel Defense - DD5 V4 - 6.5 Creedmoor 18" CHF Barrel - 1:8" Twist - Milspec + Brown
- In stock if you can add to cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Daniel Defense - DD5 V4 - 6.5 Creedmoor - 18" CHF Barrel - 1:8" Twist - Milspec + Brown
The DD5 V4, chambered in either 6.5 Creedmoor or 7.62x51mm NATO, provides users of the Daniel Defense semi-automatic platform even greater long-range precision shooting capability. The highly popular 6.5 Creedmoor takes advantage of superior ballistic coefficients to offer both flatter trajectories and reduced wind drift at levels normally reserved for much heavier recoiling long action calibers. These gains in ballistic efficiency help the modern shooter stretch the effective range out to 1,000 meters or more. This highly accurate and durable rifle includes an adjustable gas block that allows for a consistent feel whether shooting suppressed or unsuppressed. The perfected bolt carrier group reduces overall recoil impulse and is easy to maintain and operate in all conditions.
Features of the Daniel Defense DD5 V4:
- 2-position gas block (for suppressed and un-suppressed shooting)
- Bolt carrier optimized for long service life and reliability
- Handguard & Pistol Grip: Constructed from glass filled polymer with soft touch overmolding
- Full-length flattop picatinny rail
- M-LOK attachment points
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Weight: 8.6 lbs
- Rifle Overall Length: 35 3/8" - 39"
- Action: Semiautomatic Direct Impingement
- Trigger: Daniel Defense Mil-Spec
- Safety: AR-type selector
- Rifle Barrel Length: 18"
- Rifle Barrel Twist: 1:11"
- Barrel Thread Pitch: 5/8x24"
- Rifle Stock: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Scope Mount: Full Length Picatinny Rail
- Iron Sights: No
- Caliber or Gauge: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Handedness: Right Hand