Daniel Defense - DD4 RIII Rifle 5.56 Nato - 16" Barrel*
- In stock if you can add to cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Daniel Defense - DD4 RIII Rifle 5.56 Nato - 16" Barrel
Daniel Defense took their battle-tested M4A1 design and made it even more operator friendly by adding a fully ambidextrous lower to provide right- and left-handed shooters with more flexibility and control. They also swapped out the RIS II rail system with their new RIS III system, which reduces weight by using M-LOK attachment instead of picatinny.
This lighter weight, fully ambidextrous version of their industry-standard DDM4 offers right- and left-handed shooters with even more flexibility and control. A 12.5" RIS III rail provides easy attachment/detachment of M-LOK accessories, and a mid-length gas system provides smooth, reliable cycling while also reducing perceived recoil and wear and tear on parts.
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Barrel Type: Cold Hammer Forged
- Barrel Profile: Government
- Rifling Twist: 1:7"
- Gas System Length: Mid-length
- Muzzle Device: Flash Suppressor
- Overall Length: 32 1/4"- 35 7/8"
- Weight (unloaded): 6.52 LBS
- Rail System: RIS III 12.5
- Ambidextrous Controls