Cobalt Kinetics - Pro Series 11.5" FDE With FDE Brace & Grip
- In stock if you can add to cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Cobalt Kinetics - Pro Series 11.5" FDE With FDE Brace & Grip (CKPRO115)
Pro Buffer System
Cobalt’s Pro Buffer System is among the most effective performance upgrades available for the AR today. The Pro Buffer System gives you an advantage by creating a smoother action and reducing recoil. We use low-friction, energy-absorbing polymers to make the buffer components, and even the receiver extension is lined with a hard polymer film. All Cobalt Kinetics firearms include the Pro Buffer System out of the box.
Fit & Fitment
Every Cobalt Kinetics firearm is manufactured with extreme precision and accuracy. This results in near-perfect fit and fitment on every part of the gun. You will experience none of the typical AR rattling when manipulating a Cobalt.
Go ahead. Grab your AR by the grip and give it a shake. Hold the handguard along with the grip and twist the rifle. The loose fitment and structural integrity of a normal firearm are completely eliminated with a Cobalt.
Cobalt’s patented Dual Drop mechanism is expanding the functionality of the classic AR-15 platform. Dual Drop improves weapon handling and reload speed faster. We put the system’s controls within reach of the thumb of the shooting hand. The Dual Drop adds a second forward assist control-mirrored on the left side of the upper receiver and mechanically connected to the right side assist and the bolt catch. Without adjusting your grip, you can press either forward assist, and the bolt is released to reload the firearm.
- Weight: 11.5" – 5.5lbs
- Upper Receiver: Cobalt Kinetics 7075-T6 Billet
- Lower Receiver: Cobalt Kinetics 7075-T6 Billet
- Handguard: Cobalt Kinetics 7 Side MLOK with 4 QD Mounts
- Trigger: Geissele G2S
- Charging Handle: Radian Raptor LT
- Barrel: Rosco Manufacturing 11.5"
- Pistol Brace: SBA3
- Buffer Tube: Vltor 5 position
- Mag Release: Ambi Mag Release
- Gas Block: Cobalt Kinetics Low Profile Fixed Gas Block
- Grip: B5 P-grip
- Endplate: B5 QD
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Nitride MPI/HPT
- Muzzle Device: Cobalt Kinetics Reduced Concussion Brake
- Trigger Guard: Cobalt Kinetics Enhanced
- Ambi Safety Assembly: Cobalt Kinetics short throw
- Buffer: Cobalt Kinetics Pro Buffer, user configurable (comes with manufacturer recommended weights)