CMC AR-15 / AR-10 Single Stage Drop-in Trigger 3.5lb – Flat Bow
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
CMC AR-15 / AR-10 Single Stage Drop-in Trigger – Flat Bow
CMC Triggers innovative, self-contained, and easy-to-install AR-15 Trigger Groups, have been completely re-tooled to maximize production capacities, incorporate new design enhancements and reduce cost to the customer. CMC Triggers AR-15 Drop-in Trigger Groups have always yielded exceptional trigger pull dynamics for our hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers.
CMC’s AR-15/10 patented “Signature” Flat Drop-in Trigger Group is the ultimate for feel and break. With the Shooters finger coming to rest naturally on the shoe, every pull is the same as the one before it. The CMC Flat Trigger Bow renders a linear feel unsurpassed by any other trigger bow shape.
Our critical sear engagement surfaces have a propriety machining process that renders superior surface finish and dimensional control. As compared to our competition, the techniques we use establish a 1-2 RMS surface finish as opposed to EDMing which leaves a pitty 32 RMS at best. Compared to a mirror which is 0 RMS, this is what sets the CMC Trigger apart from it competition.
CMC Triggers sear engagement overlap is up to 6-8 times greater than our competitors. This provides a much safer trigger and enhances reliability.
- Single Stage Match Trigger
- Available Pull Weights: 3.5lb, 4.5lb, 5.5lb & 6.5lb
- Ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep prior to hammer release
- Trigger has glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring, assuring repeatable function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- Hand assembled, and hand tested
- Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
- Comes with CMC Anti-Walk Pin Set
- Fits MIL-SPEC AR-15 and AR-10 style rifles
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/– .001"
- Easy to install - Install Instructions