CGS Siren 22 Carbon Fiber Silencer
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
The CGS Suppressors LLC Siren 22 is among the lightest weight 22LR silencers available. This silencer has a shielded, interlocking baffle stack comprised of 7075 T6 aluminum which has been Type III Hardcoat anodized to military specifications. The baffles may be oriented in any combination of 90 degree increments. Some configurations make increase sound reduction over the standard aligned configuration based on ammunition type and whether the silencer is being used on a handgun or a rifle length barrel. It also features a sound deadening, resin impregnated, multi-axis weave, carbon fiber tube. This tube helps keep the exterior of the silencer from getting hot, allowing the user to handle the silencer even at higher round counts. It also contains an insert used for reducing the first round pop. The serial number is located on the permanent 7075 T6 aluminum rear tube cap, so in the event of a failure of the tube, where the serial number would normally be located, you won’t have to wait for a new tax stamp because the serialized portion will be unaffected. This means CGS can have the silencer repaired and back to your door within just a few days.
- Sound deadening, resin impregnated, multi-axis weave, carbon fiber tube.
- Serial number located on the permanent rear tube cap.
- Interlocking baffles and first round pop reducer.
- Extremely lightweight.
- The baffles and pop reducer shield the tube from carbon fouling and other debris.
- Comes with a 1/2x28 TPI rear cap by default.
- Easy to remove baffles allow for quick user serviceability.
- Caliber: 22LR
- Rated: Semi-Auto Only
- Length: 5.43"
- Diameter: 1.06"
- Weight: 2.27 Oz
- Material: Carbon Fiber Tube, 7075 T6 Aluminum Baffles
- Finish: Type III Mil Spec Hardcoat Anodized Aluminum