Blue Force Gear
Blue Force Gear (VCAS) Vickers Combat Applications Sling - Padded
- Calculated at Checkout
The Patent Pending Vickers Combat Applications Sling has revolutionized the way weapons are carried. Developed with industry friend, firearms expert, and former 1st SFOD- Delta operational member Larry Vickers, the Vickers Combat Applications Sling™ incorporates key features from real world experience that makes the sling effective and durable - the choice sling requested by name. The Vickers Combat Applications Sling™ has been our most popular product of all- with service in every branch of service here at home as well as several foreign militaries.
Able to quickly transition from carrying a slung rifle comfortably to combat ready, the patent pending Quick Adjust has bridged the gap between the two primary uses of weapon slings – from transporting to fighting. All VCAS™ Slings are built with precision and pride right here at home in the US with superior materials.
- TEX 90 bonded nylon thread – never had a sling returned for stitching failure
- INVISTA Solution Dyed CORDURA® webbing – low IR, soft enough for comfort but stiff enough to prevent rolling and hardening
- ITW Acetal Hardware – Ghillie-Tex™ low IR military grade plastic reduces noise and weight (on OA models only)
- Differentiated Adjuster pull tab – different color stands out enough for quick adjustment, tactile indicator for use in the dark or with gloved hands
- Features a 2” tubular padded webbing for additional comfort
To provide greater versatility, no attachment hardware is included but can still be threaded through existing slings loops. This sling combined with a QD Swivel enables this sling to attach to almost any weapon.