- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Battle Arms Development Inc. Magazine Release Kit -Package 2
BAD-EMC-IC Enhanced Magazine Catch
- Process: Investment Cast (Same Process as Mil-Spec)
- Material: 8620 Heat Treated Steel Finish: Black Phosphate Finish
- Construction: One Piece Engineering (Not Two-Piece)
- Design: Lightweight Fluted Design
- Compatibility: Compatible with Mil-Spec Magazine Release Button, BAD-EMR, BAD-EMMR, etc.
- Length: Shorter Threaded Pin to Reduce Installed Magazine Button Profile of Solid Face Magazine Release Buttons
- Weight: 0.25 oz (v.s. 0.32 oz Mil-Spec)
BAD-EMMR Medium Enhanced Modular Magazine Release
The interchangeable finger pads offers excellent ergonomic feel and ease of operation without shifting grip position.
If you are looking for maximum flexibility, robust design and unparalleled design aesthetics, the BAD-EMMR is the ultimate extended magazine release for you.
US PATENTS: US 9,518,792 and US D779,620
Magazine Release Spring
AR15/M16 Mil-Spec Magazine Catch Spring