Battle Arms BAD-EBC Enhanced Bolt Catch - Black
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Battle Arms Development BAD-EBC Enhanced Bolt Catch - Black
Battle Arms Development's latest creation! Enhanced Bolt Catch is a must have upgrade that is simple to install and improves the functionality of any Mil-Spec compatible lower receiver.
Enhanced Control Surfaces, Better Ergonomics, Lightweight Engineering, Strong Billet 4150 Chrome Moly Steel Precision CNC Machined, and Versatile Modular Design for Future Add-On Product(s).
- Precision CNC Billet 4150 Chrome Moly Steel (not cast or MIM)
- Oversize Control Surfaces for Easy Engagement
- Lightweight but Robust Design (0.42oz - Same as MilSpec Bolt Catch with smaller control surfaces)
- Raised "T-Shaped" Heel Provides Positive and Distinctive Control Surface for Bolt Lock Back
- Compatible with Norgon Ambi-Catch Without Interference
- Elegant Tapered Control Surface and Skeletonized Design
- Bold Horizontal and Diagonal Serrations Provides Positive Purchase
- Versatile, Modular Design for Future Add-On Product(s)
- Black Oxide Finish
Good but does not come with the spring or detent.
Bought a couple of these for a 10mm blow-back AR build I recently put together--the heavier carrier, buffer and spring are murder on conventional cast mil-spec bolt catches which break easily--we'll see how these survive!
Good product. Fits and functions as it should. Always excellent business.