B&T Industries BT10-LW17 V8 Atlas Bipod with ADM QD Mount
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Atlas Bipod with ADM QD Mount
*Due to inordinate amounts of fraudulent orders all B&T products must be ordered via phone or in store*
The Atlas bipod offers many features that place it in a category of its own. Those features include legs that move independently and can be deployed in a 45 degree position either forwards or backwards, in the traditional 90 degree position, and facing directly to the front or back, locking securely into 5 positions through a 180 degree arc. It provides the shooter with 30 total degrees left to right Pan as well as 30 total degrees of Cant; making it easy to align your cross hairs on the target regardless of the terrain. Offering the strength and stability that shooters demand, the Atlas provides rock solid support while weighing less than 13 ounces. The Patented Atlas is constructed of the finest materials and built to the highest standards right here in the USA.
- Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via included ADM 170-S Lever.
- Height Range approximately 4.75 – 9.0".
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant.
- Leg positions are; stowed back, 45 degrees angled back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward.
- Weight 12.7 ounces.
- Footprint spread 8"– 11"
- Available in black only
- Made in America
- Lever Mount With ARMS 17S Mount
- Construction from T6061 Aluminum, Hard Anodized black
- Stainless steel springs and fasteners
- UHMW components used for smooth tracking
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant
- Preload on Pan and Cant can be tightened by means of the knurled knob
- Picatinny Rail Mount interface by either standard machine screw fastener based clamp or optional ADM 170-S lever mount.
- Non orientated leg positioning use either hand to move leg into any of the four leg positions
- Leg positions are; stowed back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward.
- All 4 leg positions are solid allowing the shooter to load the bipod at the 45 and 90 degree positions.
- Non orientated leg length adjustment, Outer leg slides on the Inner leg locating on any of five positions ¾” apart and can be done by either hand.
- Optional 3” leg extensions to increase height available.
- Standard soft durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces.
- Optional interchangeable Ski and Multi Spiked style feet can be swapped in the field with the press of a ball plunger with a bullet tip.
- Optional mounting systems available for Accuracy International and Sako rifles.
- Estimated range of elevation on the BT10 is 5-9” from the surface up to the rail.
- Made in America