Aimpoint CompM5S 2moa with LRP 39mm Mount
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
The CompM5s™ is a high performance red dot sight developed to withstand extremely tough handling and environmental situations without adding much weight to the user’s equipment.
The CompM5s optic features protective flip-up lens covers. The front cover is solid and rear is transparent. New innovative lenses with enhanced reflective coatings, radically improve the shape of the 2 MOA dot. This makes this optic match perfectly with the 3XMag-1 and 6XMag-1 magnifiers. The sight housing is constructed of hard-anodized aluminum alloy for optimal protection of the electronic and optical components in all types of environmental conditions. The standard configuration of the CompM5 contains the sight, a LRP mount and a 39 mm spacer. CompM5s sight has a low battery compartment while the CompM5 has a high battery compartment.
- 2 MOA dot size
- 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation
- 4 night vision compatible settings and 6 daylight settings
- Weight 235 g (8.3 oz) sight only
- Submersible to 45 meters (150 feet)
- Height of Optical Axis 39 mm (1.5 in) measured from top surface of mechanical interface
- Advanced optical lenses for enhanced light transmission and ultimate dot clarity
INCLUDES: LRP Mount, Spacer 39 mm, Flip-Up Lens Covers, AAA Battery, Aimpoint® Tool
The CompM5s is a compact, lightweight, and extremely robust advanced red dot optic.
- Low battery compartment
- Mount base is keyed in to the body of the sight to absorb recoil
- LRP Mount and 39 mm spacer - AR15 ready
- Flip-up lens covers – front is solid, and rear is transparent – allowing the user to shoot with both eyes open and lens caps closed in an emergency situation
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- Matches perfectly with Aimpoint® 3XMag-1 and 6XMag-1 magnifiers
- Legendary Aimpoint ruggedness
- Anodized high strength aluminum housing, semi-matte black
- Both the standard mount and spacer can be changed to meet the demands of your specific mission and equipment.
- NVD compatible