Aero Precision - SOLUS 17" Competition Chassis OD Cerakote
- In stock if you can add to cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
SOLUS - 17" Competition Chassis
The Solus Competition Chassis was designed to create the most precise and repeatable rifle to body connection. Modularity is another critical component of the Solus chassis a high focus on general ergonomics and adjustability ensures chassis fitment goes smoothly. Integrating industry-standard attachments like M-LOK and Arca Swiss allows a true custom experience no matter the intended use.
Chassis Center Section Features:
- Remington 700 short action footprint
- V-Block bedding surfaces to ensure consistent lockup among different manufacture actions.
- Compatibility with AICS and AIAIW detachable box magazines
- Ambidextrous magazine catch
- Adjustable magazine catch (to accommodate for variances in magazine tolerances)
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Compatible with tangless AR15 pistol grips.
- Machined from custom 7075-T6 aluminum forgings.
- Arca and M-LOK compatible forend with M-LOK slots at the 3,6 and 9 o'clock positions
- 6 QD sling sockets
- Compatible with Aero Precision's optional night vision bridge and bipod spigot
- Can accommodate up to 1.25" barrel diameters
- 7-position adjustable length of pull
- Variable position adjustable cheek comb
- Adjustable cant recoil pad
- 5 QD sling sockets
- Included bag rider
- Shipping to FFL Dealer Required: No
- Made In America?: Yes
- Material: Machined from custom 7075-T6 aluminum forgings
- Magazine Cut: AICS, AIAW
- Weight(s): 4.28 lbs