Aero Precision M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver - Liberty FDE Cerakote - Special Edition
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Aero's Special Edition: Liberty M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver features a custom patriotic liberty shield emblem engraved on the magazine well of our popular M4E1 Lower Receiver. Markings Include Model "LBRTYM4" and "LTYM4-XXXXX" serial number range. Like all of our receivers, this product is machined to mil-spec dimensions and works with standard AR15 components.
M4E1 Lower Receiver Improvements:
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin - Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish during installation (pin included). 1/16" Hex Key required for assembly.
- Integrated Trigger Guard - Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger more rigid platform to build upon.
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess - Allows user to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).
- Increased Magwell Flare - Increased the flare of the magwell to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes.
- Marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors, but will work with standard selectors as well.
- Stripped M4E1 Lower Receiver
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
- Threaded Bolt Catch Pin