2A Armament .308 XLR-18 Slant Cut
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
2A Armament .308 XLR-18 Slant Cut Handguard
The 2A-Armament innovation continues with the Xanthos-lite .308 rifle. Built with an abundance of 2A manufactured quality components. This fully assembled rifle weighs in at 6.75 lbs, which is lighter than many AR15's. The same high manufacturing standards and craftsmanship that 2A Armament is known for are extended into this platform.
Key features include: one of two of our Xanthos-lite rail designs that uses our tension lock design for attachment with an M-LOK mounting solution. 2A Titanium parts include the gas block, the takedown pins, and the X4 brake. These items add visual appeal as well as corrosion resistance.
Each rifle is hand assembled, test fired, and backed by our great support staff.
- 2A LOWER RECEIVER - CNC machined 7075-T6 billet with flared mag-well, type III class 2 anodize finish, rear tensioning screw, rear takedown spring retainer, and screw in bolt catch pin.
- 2A UPPER RECEIVER - CNC machined 7075-T6 billet, type-III class 2 anodize finish, "slick side" design, retained port door rod, M4 style feed ramps, machined T numbers in picatinny rail.
- 2A BOLT AND CARRIER (Full Mass) - 8620 machined body with QPQ process, 9310 machined bolt, cryogenically treated, MPT, QPQ process.
- 2A HANDGUARD – A choice of two handguard designs, both are 15" 6061 extrusions Xanthos Lite series with aluminum barrel nut. M-LOK format. See Xanthos rail product information for selection options.
- 2A BARREL –18" 2A contour lightweight .308 profile, 4150 gun barrel steel with QPQ Nitride, black oxide extension, mid-length gas system, .308 Match chamber, 1 in 10 twist, 5R,
- 2A GAS BLOCK – .750 dia titanium gas block.
- 2A MUZZLE DEVICE – Titanium .308 X4 brake
- 2A RECEIVER EXTENSION - Mil-spec, 8 position 6061-T6, standard H2 buffer.
- BCM-Gunfighter 762 mod 3 charging handle.
- STOCK/GRIP - MAGPUL MIAD Grip, Mission First MFT stock.
- TRIGGER – CMC 2 Stage flat trigger. 2.0 lb
- LOWER PARTS - Mil-spec safety, magazine catch, bolt catch, through drilled 2A titanium takedown pins.
- Ships with one MAGPUL P-MAG and die cut foam box
WEIGHT – 6.75 pounds