Aero Precision - SOLUS Short Action .478 Bolt Face - Black
- In stock if you can add to cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Solus Short Action: A Precision Foundation for Custom Rifle Builds
The Solus Short Action is a precision bolt action rifle foundation that is open-source, user-configurable, and quality-manufactured. With a .478 bolt face and Remington 700 short action footprint, it is compatible with industry standard pre-fits and drop-in components.
Durable and Reliable Design Features
The integral 20 MOA biased top rail, integral recoil lug, and magnum-sized ejection port make it a durable and reliable choice for custom rifle builds. The 3-lug interchangeable bolt head and 60-degree bolt throw ensure quick and easy operation.
Accurate and Consistent Manufacturing
The Savage Small Shank W/ Barrel nut and Shouldered Zermatt Origin Pattern Pre-Fit Barrels provide accuracy and consistency, while the Remington 700 trigger is installed via hanger. The receiver body is made of 416 stainless steel and each Solus action is inspected by a CMM in their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility to ensure the most precise tolerances.
- Remington 700 Short Action Footprint
- Integral 20 MOA biased top rail
- Integral recoil lug
- Magnum-sized ejection port
- Sized to feed and eject cartridges with up to 3.00" OAL
- Compatible with AICS and AIAW detachable box magazines
- Trigger installed via hanger
- 60-degree bolt throw
- 3-lug interchangeable bolt head
- Dual ejectors
- "Cock on lift" bolt design
- Receiver body- 416 stainless steel
- Bolt- 17-4 stainless steel
- Firing pin- S7 tool steel
- Barrel: Savage Small Shank W/ Barrel nut and Shouldered Zermatt Origin Pattern Pre-Fit Barrels
- Trigger: Remington 700 (no bolt release)
- Footprint: Remington 700 short action
- Solus Short Action
- Bolt Assembly
- Trigger Hanger