Radian AR-15 Talon Ambi Safety Selector
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
TALON AMBIDEXTROUS SAFETY SELECTOR 2-LEVER KIT - AR15
The Talon™ ambidextrous safety selector is a modular design that can be installed as a standard 90° or as a 45° short throw by simply rotating the shaft 180° inside the lower receiver. Selector levers install using a precision machined dovetail interface with spring-loaded retention stud to lock the lever in place – no screws to come loose or break. The Talon is compatible with most semi-automatic AR15 & AR10/SR25-pattern rifles. Patent pending.
- Designed & Manufactured in the USA
- 2-Lever Combo: Short + Long
- Levers Machined from Billet aircraft grade aluminum w Milspec Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized Finish or Cerakote
- Center Shaft Machined from Hardened Steel w/ Black Nitride Finish
I have used the Noveske 60deg Ambi Safeties in all my previous rifle builds and wanted something different. I decided on this safety and honestly, I think I’m going to be switching out my old ones for these! Absolutely easy to install and works perfectly!
Levers slide on to the body using the spring loaded detents so you never have the issue of screws backing out or have to use lock tight to prevent it. No other color for me.