Magpul Industries - MOE Bipod, Fits Sling Stud, Matte Finish, Black
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Magpul Industries, MOE Bipod, Fits Sling Stud, Matte Finish, Black
The MOE Bipod is the latest and lightest bipod in the Magpul Bipod line. At 8oz, it weighs almost 40% less than some of their existing bipods, while still providing a dependable, stable platform to shoot from. Magpul utilized the latest technology in injection molding to offer a bipod with a significant reduction in weight that retains the functionality, strength, and value found in their other bipods. Attaching and detaching the MOE bipod is quick and easy with its rapid attach sling stud mounting system. The self-locating, stainless-steel clasps ensure perfect alignment when mounting, and the large ergonomic thumbwheel allows for a strong grip and easy tightening. The non-marring, over-molded saddle was made to fit securely across a range of forend sizes, providing ideal load distribution without leaving a mark on your rifle. Adding an optional low-profile sling stud on the rear of the mount retains the ability to mount a sling to the forend of the rifle.
- Incredibly strong, injection-molded polymer legs
- 8 oz weight
- Extremely low stack height of 1.73" folded
- Legs adjust in 0.50" increments from approximately 7 to 10 inches
- Easily attached and detached with large center knob
- Easily deployed without buttons or levers and the legs lock in the down position
- Removable non-slip rubber feet that include a hole pattern compatible with common aftermarket feet