- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Falkor Defense FG-9 PCC
The Best Materials. Made in Montana. Zero Compromises.
- Ambi Matched Billet Upper/Lower Hard Anodized
- Flared Magwell w/Magwell Grip
- Barrel: 5.5-inch BA Hanson Barrel
- 5” MLOK™ Handguard
- FALKOR 9mm Black Nitride BCG
- Nickel Boron Enhanced Mil-spec Trigger
- SB Tactical SBA3 Brace
- Falkor 9mm Muzzle Break
- FALKOR MACH 15 Ambi-charging handle
- FALKOR LowPro Handstop
- Last Round Bolt Hold-Open
- Griffin Armament QD Endplate
- Ambi Short Throw Safety Selector
- Hogue Rubber Overmold Grip
- Glock 17 Mag Included
*Model specifications subject to change at any time due to component availability.
There has been a noticeable increase in popularity of pistol caliber carbines within the last few years. While manufacturers hastily rushed pistol receiver sets to the market, many had underlying issues that were left unaddressed. We knew we had to do it differently; we had to do it better. One of the main issues was a lack of, or an unreliable Last Round Bolt Hold Open (LRBHO). The industry soon realized that PCC’s were then known to have varying degrees of magazine reliability. The FALKOR Defense FG-9 pistol features a patent pending last round bolt hold open system designed to have a more robust construction and better magazine compatibility.
The main lever arm is constructed from solid steel on a single-plane swivel for consistent movement, compared to a freely moving arm. Blending functionality with form, all FG-9 pistols feature a large flared magwell to assist in quicker reloads, and all Upper/Lower receiver sets are mated to one another for a precise, no-rattle fitment.
An innovative achievement, the FG-9 is FALKOR Defense’s first entry into
the PCC game and we are very excited to bring it to the market.