Aimpoint ACRO™ P-1 Red Dot Reflex Sight
- 73 5000 438 590 4
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
The Aimpoint® Acro P-1 was developed for use on pistols and other firearms requiring a small enclosed red dot sight. It is the only optic in its size category proven to stand up the extreme shock, vibration, temperature changes, and material stress generated by firing over 20,000 rounds of .40 S&W ammunition.
In addition to use as a primary optic on handguns, the Acro P-1™ can be mounted on carbines, shotguns and rifles or utilized as a backup sight on magnified scopes and thermal imagers. The Acro P-1 sight can be mounted on a wide range of optics-ready handguns using adapter plates sold separately on the Official Aimpoint store.
Aimpoint red dot sights are operationally parallax-free, which means the visible dot remains parallel to the bore of your weapon no matter what angle your eye is in relation to the sight. Therefore, the user never has to worry about centering the dot inside the sight. If you have a proper zero, when the dot is on the target, so are you. Aimpoint red dot sights increase confidence by allowing the shooter to focus on the target while keeping both eyes open, fully situationally aware at all times. Users can achieve first round hits faster with greater confidence.
- 3.5 MOA red dot for precision and fast target acquisition
- Battery life: 15,000 hours (over 1.5 years) of constant operation with one battery on setting 6
- Battery type: CR1225 battery (battery included)
- Battery can be quickly changed without removing optic
- Variety of mounting options sold separately
- Optimized for pistol and applications which require a low-profile red dot system
- Fully enclosed housing protects all electronic components of the sight from all elements.
- Sealed optical channel protects the optic from rain, mud, sand, or snow
- 10 brightness settings: 4 night vision compatible settings and 6 daylight settings
- 1X (non-magnifying) operationally parallax free optic
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Temperature span -49°F to +160°F
- Weight 2.1 oz / 60 g (sight only)
A VARIETY OF MOUNTING SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
The Acro P-1 sight can be used on a wide range of weapon platforms in combination with different mounting solutions developed especially for this small red dot optic.
The solutions now available are:
- quick detachable mounts for Weaver and MIL-STD 1913 Rail system/Picatinny rail,
- a wide range of adapter plates for optics-ready pistols,
- and an interface for the Aimpoint® Micro mount that allows compatibility with all Micro sights mounting solutions.
Examples of Acro series mounts and adapter plates:
- Acro QD Mount 22 mm, item no. 200517
- Acro QD Mount 30 mm, item no. 200518
- Acro QD Mount 39 mm, item no. 200519
- Acro Adapter Plate for Glock Rear Sight, item no. 200622
- Acro Adapter Plate for Micro Interface, item no. 200526
- Acro Adapter Plate for Glock MOS, item no. 200520
- Acro Adapter Plate for HK VP9, item no. 200521
- Acro Adapter Plate for CZ P-10 C OR, item no. 200522
- Acro Adapter Plate for Beretta APX, item no. 200524
- Acro Adapter Plate for Sig Sauer P320/M17, item no. 200665
- Acro Adapter Plate for S&W M&P, item no. 200523