Aimpoint - 6XMag-1™ Magnifier - No Mount
- In stock if you can add to cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
6XMag-1 Magnifier (Magnifier only - no mount)
The Aimpoint® 6XMag-1 Magnifier is a 6x power magnifying module built to withstand the demands of professional end-users. The 6XMag-1™ can be paired with an Aimpoint red dot sight for target acquisition at longer distances or used as a 6X hand-held monocular. The 6XMag-1 magnifier is optimized for use with the Micro T-2™/H-2™ and CompM5™ series of sights providing a clear, crisp 2 MOA dot under 6x magnification. Centering the dot within the magnifier is quick and easy with the intuitive module windage and elevation adjustments.
The 6XMag-1 magnifier is submersible up to 80 feet, fully shockproof, and can withstand temperatures ranging from -49°F to +160°F. The protective rubber cover provides the ideal ergonomic grip when used as a hand-held device. The 3-degree field of view (FOV) allows for a generous sight picture. A variable (-3 to +3) dioptric setting allows the magnifier to be adapted to the individual’s eye. This magnifier configuration is sold without a mount. The Aimpoint® TwistMount is the recommended mounting solution and available separately through the Official Aimpoint store. Aimpoint magnifiers mount behind the Aimpoint sights eliminating the need for re-zeroing when shifting between non-magnified and magnified aiming.
- 6X Optical Magnification
- Compatible with Aimpoint Micro T-2 / H-2 and CompM5/M5s/M5b red dot sights for longer range aiming or observation
- Variable (-3 to +3) dioptric setting
- Sold without a mounting solution
- Can also be used as a handheld 6X monocular
- No re-zeroing needed when shifting between non-magnified and magnified aiming - utilizes the red dot in Aimpoint sights as the aiming reticle
- Ergonomic design for sure grip when used as a handheld observation tool
- Shockproof and Waterproof
- Screws and Allen key included
- Field of view (FOV): 3°
- Eye relief: 2.8 in (70 mm)
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Temperature span -49°F to +160°F
- Weight 8.8 oz / 250 g (magnifier only)