Sig Sauer - MCX-SURG - Suppressed Upper Receiver Group - Preorder
- In stock if you can add to cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
*** Preorder - Expected release date is 12/1/2023 ***
SIG SAUER is proud to introduce the MCX-SURG (Suppressed Upper Receiver Group) Upgrade Kit. Designed to meet the highly-specialized needs of USSOCOM, the MCX-SURG Kit was developed to deliver extreme performance for special operations units while maintaining high-levels of accuracy and durability.
The MCX-SURG Upgrade Kit was specifically engineered as a drop-in upgrade for a standard M4A1 lower, converting any standard Mil-Spec AR rifle into a next-generation MCX. Utilizing SIG SAUER’S advanced suppressor design the MCX-SURG has been tested under Special Operations harshest, most demanding conditions, and has been proven to exceed even the most extreme durability, accuracy and sound reduction standards.
*LIMITED RUN* The unique heat shield design of the MCX-SURG Upgrade Kit, is meant to prevent burns while still allowing the operator to maintain high rates of fire
The MCX-SURG includes a complete MCX upper receiver group, direct thread Inconel suppressor, removable titanium cage, SD handguard, low profile handguard, folding stock with adapter kit, and chambered in 5.56 NATO.
- Selected By USSOCOM
- 11.5” 5.56 MCX Upper Receiver Group FDE
- DIRECT THREAD 1.49 lbs 7.3“ Reduced Blow Back
- 556 Suppressor With Titanium Heat Shield
- Includes Lightweight Low-Profile Handguard and SD Handguard With Heatshield
- Includes Adapter Kit For Standard M4 Lower
- Model: Sig Sauer MCX Upper
- Barrel: 11.5" Cold Hammer-Forged Carbon Steel
- Barrel Finish: Chrome
- Caliber: 5.56x45 NATO
- Finish: Flat Dark Earth Anodized
- Muzzle: Inconel Suppressor
- Stock: Folding Stock Adapter Kit
- Handguard: Removable Titanium Cage - SD Handguard
- Class 3 Item (NFA)