Daniel Defense MK18 Rail Interface System II, RIS II - FDE
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
The Daniel Defense Rail Interface System (RIS II) was designed at the request of the United States Special Operations Command (SOCOM) for the SOPMOD II program. SOCOM had a specific requirement for a free float M203 solution and Daniel Defense responded, designing a revolutionary product to meet the government’s need. The Daniel Defense RIS II allows the individual operator to free float the M203 grenade launcher without additional parts. As important, special tools are not required to mount the M203 grenade launcher. This was accomplished by integrating all of the needed parts to free float the M203 into the rail itself. The Daniel Defense RIS II is to be used in conjunction with the MK12 Low Profile Gas Block.
- Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Free-Floating Barrel Design For Increased Accuracy
- Two-Piece Design for USSOCOM Allows For the Attachment of an M203 Grenade Launcher When Lower Rail Section is Removed.
- Battle-Proven, 6-Bolt Bolt-Up System Securely Attaches Handguard to the Upper Receiver
- Grade 8 Military Specification Fasteners
- Uninterrupted Upper Rail Platform & Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat Anodized Finish (FDE)
Been looking for this rail forever and got the last one. Great rail system, rocksolid build from Daniel Defense. Mk 18 build complete
Love this DD rail system. Put the cherry on the cake for my 10.5” kinda clone build. It’s sturdy and not very heavy and looks great. Bauer worked hard to get it to me in hard time. Thanks guys/gals.
Typical top notch DD quality and Bauer-Precision is a great seller!
Light. Purpose driven.