H.O.S.T. Tactical 5.0
Caliber Options: 9mm
Yet another effective design in the STI 2011 realm, the H.O.S.T. Tactical offers all of the 2011® advantages. And, now you can “host“ an optic, light or a suppressor—even all three. The design of this series provides the shooter an out of the box accessory ready platform—made to the STI higher performance standards. The tall tritium sights are designed to co-witness with your optic as well as allow you to see both your target and sights, over your suppressor. Available in either 5.0 or 4.15 inch barrel lengths to suit your preference. Both lengths feature a small classic cut to accept suppressors without the need for extended adaptors. This design provides for a long dust cover and the advantage of a shortened overall length. The DLC coating is utilized to withstand the toughest weather elements, and hard use holster wear. Put the unique ability to fully outfit your gun into your own hands, and get the H.O.S.T.
- BBL- 5.00 and 4.15 inch, Threaded Bushing Barrel
- FINISH- Diamond Like Carbon, Black Color
- MAGAZINES- 1 ea / 126mm and 140mm
- TRIGGER- 4.5 lbs w/Ambi Safety Lever
- SIGHTS- Tall Tritium Fixed Suppressor Sights
- GRIP- 2011® TreeBark Stippled, Black Color
- OTHER- Dawson Precision Tool-Less Guide Rod, Tactical Magwell (5.0) / Recoil Master, Slim Tactical Maxwell (4.0), Thread Protector, Picatinny Under-Rail
|MODEL NAME||1911/2011®||CALIBERS||MSRP||BBL LENGTH||BBL TYPE||SLIDE FINISH||FRAME FINISH|
|SMALL PARTS FINISH||FRAME MATERIAL||FRONT SIGHT||REAR SIGHT||DUST COVER||RECOIL SYSTEM||COMPENSATOR||OPTIC||EXTENDED MAGWELL|
|DLC||Steel||Ramped Tritium||Ledge Tritium||Long Tactical||One Piece||NA||NA||2011® Tactical|
To handle one of these is to instantly want it. Smoothe is inadequate to describe its action. Surprisingly lightweight for 20 rounds. Very accurate. Recoil is well managed and this firearm handles well when suppressed. Coming from a striker fire background, I had to remember to flick down the safety when on target.